In Peck Station…
- Uses will include, but not be limited to: Hotel, Multi-Family, Retail, Shopping Center, Restaurant/Fast Food, Office, Medical Office, Convenience Store and Office-Warehouse.
- Consistently applied architectural standards and Class A construction materials (brick, stucco and/or stone) insure quality development is created.
- Green space and open space to meet or exceed City of Tomball requirements.
- Winfrey Lane will be tree lined and connect FM 2978 to Snook Lane.
- Wooded Tract with mandate to save existing specimen trees whenever possible.
- Walkable development featuring sidewalks and crosswalks.
- On site detention will retain storm water prior to diverting it into existing TxDOT system which runs north to Spring Creek, greatly reducing runoff to FM 2920 and FM 2978 intersection. All sites are being offered net of detention.
- Will provide traffic and utility interconnection from FM 2978 to Snook Lane.